Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Punjabi Video for Kids

The wonderful folks that put together the Chalo Hindi Bolo video that our kids have watched literally hundreds of times, have just put out a new DVD. There is such an utter dearth of high quality kids Indian content. I had given up on getting something in Punjabi, but apparently Punjabi is one of the DVD languages. I highly recommend the last video, and I eagerly await the arrival of our new DVD. If you are not located in India, and fret over your kids utter cluelessness on things Indian, I recommend starting the language exposure early, ideally before english. You can get the DVD along with other stuff at: www.hindikids.com.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Liked what you read? Tell your friends

More info about content in my post